- Zinc & aluminium cladding to internal and external facades and other project components
- Louvres throughout the stadium precinct
- Pre-finished CFC cladding
- Architectural ceiling for the Chairman’s Club Room
- Perforated aluminium gates and screens
- Construction of a glass & metal micro-brewery room
- Shade shelter screens in conjunction with aboriginal artists and FORM
The new multi-purpose 60,000 seat Optus Stadium and transport hub is a world-class venue. DENMAC is proud of our involvement in such an iconic project which represented a ‘once in a lifetime opportunity’ to assist in the construction of a venue which will service the West Australian community for decades to come.
DENMAC designed, fabricated & constructed aluminium, pre-finished CFC and zinc cladding, louvres, perforated aluminium gates & screens, artistic screens (designed by aboriginal artists), the Chairman’s Club Room feature architectural ceiling, perforated aluminium screens for the two scoreboards and all the steel & glass for the in-stadium micro-brewery.