DENMAC are the leaders in the creation of innovative urban environments
DENMAC creates innovative urban environments through the design, fabrication & construction of bespoke architectural solutions to clients in the arts, building, land development and government sectors.
These customised design, fabrication and construction solutions are delivered via DENMAC’s comprehensive end-to-end service, built on our deep technical expertise and product knowledge gained from decades of experience.
- Facades (external cladding on such award winning projects as Optus Stadium, Bannister Downs Dairy & Karratha’s Red Earth Precinct)
- Façade elements including perforated screens (including image perforation), louvres, architectural fins, sunscreens and other feature elements
- Modular facades incorporating Smartsteel Frames
- Architectural metalwork (such as urban street art, street furniture, metal screens & complex urban structures)
- Customised balustrading & handrails, signage & entry statements
- Architectural ceilings, fixed & sliding fencing + (automated) gates
We provide not only the above but a full end to end delivery model which includes a wide range of additional services. Our technical capabilities and strong relationships with a range of designers and engineers means we can confidently handle multiple scopes of work, from design, fabrication, construction and installation.
We welcome the challenge of difficult and complex projects and will do what it takes to deliver on each and every project across all façade, cladding, architectural & artistic metalwork, urban art and so much more.