- Flagship modular architectural screens including steel support frames (carpark)
- Installed ShapeShell panels
- Zinc cladding (levels 1-6) and feature Aluminium cladding & steel framing (level 15)
- Danpalon soffit internal & external (lobby)
- Feature aluminium screens (level 15)
- Pool shade screening (level 12)
- Perimeter fencing (level 30)
- Shopfront glazing framed and frameless including support over clad mullions (ground floor)
- Bi-fold doors and walkway canopy glass (Murray St)
- Architectural aluminium cladding (terrariums)
- Louvres and grills throughout both buildings
- Perforated and curved aluminium screening (foyer)
The NV Apartments is located in the heart of the city on Murray Street, Perth. The building hosts 401 chic apartments over 29 levels and boasts some amazing amenities including a gym, rooftop swimming pool and outdoor cinema.
DENMAC were contracted by ProBuild to deliver extensive façade cladding and other architectural works with a combined value of ~$3M. DENMAC were responsible for the design, construction, supply and installation of a range of architectural elements including; a variety of zinc & solid aluminium cladding, shopfront glazing and cladding for the rooftop pool.
With the location being in the centre of the Perth CBD precinct, the project presented some logistical challenges to safely deliver the works. In line with the DENMAC motto “no matter what it takes DENMAC will deliver” all elements were delivered on schedule, on budget and to the highest standard.